Pursuant to City ordinances, any business in the City of Willow Springs wanting to engage in the sale of intoxicating liquor or non-intoxicating beer inside city limits must obtain a liquor license issued by the City. A separate liquor license shall be required for each of the categories and subcategories of liquor sales outlined in Chapter 600 of the Ordinances of the City of Willow Springs.
All new and renewal license requests are submitted to the City Clerk's office.
Renewal forms will be mailed to license holders in April of each year and must be returned to the City Clerk's office no later than June 15 of each year.
Applicant is required to notify the City of any change of management or ownership or other pertinent information as soon as possible.
All liquor licenses expire June 30 of each year.
The following items are required by the applicant prior to the issuance of a liquor license with the City of Willow Springs:
- Current business license
- Completed and notarized Liquor License Application
- If the business is a corporation, please supply the names and addresses of (1) Registered Agent; (2) Officers of the Corporation; and (3) Directors of the Corporation
- Copy of Applicant's Personal Property Tax payment receipt for the City and County in which the Applicant resides.
- Copy of Applicant's voter registration in the State of Missouri
- Copy of Applicant's Driver's License
- Copy of the State Liquor License