Form Center

Adobe Reader may be required to view some documents. Get Adobe Acrobat These forms must be downloaded, signed, and returned to City Hall. There is a drop-box in front of City Hall for deposit after hours. For additional information, please contact City Hall by calling 417-469-2107 or by email at
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Nuisance Complaint

  1. Nuisance Violation Complaint

    Registering a complaint with the City of Willow Springs regarding nuisances and buildings.

Request to be Heard

  1. Request to be Heard

    You are requesting to be heard by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen at their regular monthly meeting.